Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tout Quarry

Today was such a nice day, the children wanted to visit Tout Quarry again, so with my love of Portland I could not wait to go!!!. After my reluctance I was pleasantly surprised of the surroundings of the quarry.

Say hello to the stone quarry bear.

Oliver & Jacob managed to find this old fossil.

Planet of the apes is going to happen one day!

No ape just an old relic in his stone throne.

Mummy touching a smooth piece of rock hard...... stone!

The wise old owl!

View from Portland... not long to go and I will soon be back with the sane!

Rebecca enjoying the walk, until she fell over.

A new kind of mountain goat.

Why are we waiting!!!

Girls either enjoying the view or peeping at something they should not be.

I take my hat off to this place


Tout Quarry is not a load of old bull.